Roku os 7.5

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Anyone receive this update yet? I have a couple roku streamers no update. I am hearing this will hopefully help vue make a lot better program for the streamer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope on any of mine-Roku 4, Roku 3 ( the older model ), Roku 2 (newer), Roku 2 (older ), Roku Stick (newer ) and a TCL Roku TV (newer) and not a one with a update available.

Just updated my 3, trying to figure out what is different, looks the same as before.

I just got the update and I'm a little disappointed thought we were getting new looks..but it's here let's hope the apps start looking better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My newer Roku 2 and Stick updated also, my older Roku 2 that I have at work nothing, also read that the newer boxes (Ultra, Premiere, etc)will have their update at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

My Ultra got a newer version of 7.2 today.

But the newest update is 7.5, wacky.

Also thinking about the Ultra, is the look of it any different?

Well, my Roku 3 started doing something new. Every night when I access my NAS, I find the video that I want to watch and when I hit play the Roku gives an error that it can't find the server. I back out of the player and do the process over again and it works just fine. Don't know if this is related to 7.5.

Bronx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)