roku question

It's definitely worth it if you have a good download speed. The faster the better. I have FIOS and would rate the PQ pretty close to DVD. HD is supposed to become available later this year.

Thinking about buying this

or should I just wait and get an Xbox 360 Elite. I guess the only question I really have about the service; Is the new announced NetFlix service on Xbox Live the same as Roku ? Or does Roku offer more titles ?

The price of admission is definately worth it though. A NetFlix supscription, starting at $8.99 (I paid more for ITVN *L*) plus a harware purchase of $99

For ease of use and price, definately the Roku. It's the same service from netflix, no matter what box.

Roku is suppossed to add other sites in the future according to other sources. Hulu and even youtube content were mentioned.

not backlogged

I just ordered a Roku box last week and got it Tuesday. I hooked it up via a wireless adapter and 5 minutes later was watching a movie. Good quality, similar to DVD for me on DSL.

wow talk about awesome pic quality, watch the documentary called sideshow, it is even in surround sound, i love the netflix player :)

wireless to wired

I did change to a wired connection since I did have some drop outs on my wireless setup. I will watch that documentary.

Still very happy with my Roku, just not happy with the netflix $2 fee for blu-ray's at the moment. But that's another story. The Roku is what is making me 50/50 on dropping netflix for a while.

I thinking about it, but our Yahoo/SBC internet is speed is never consistant. I haven't been able to use Direct TV's VOD. Is Netflix any faster?

hey guys and gals: check out the movie called suburban girl, the pic quality is awesome, and so is the soundtrack, in surround sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)