Rookie Blue

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 11

Thursday, August 23, 2012

"The Rules": Andy and Nick investigate when a neighborhood drug lord threatens a priest's life; a young drug-runner's refusal to turn informant leads Traci to make a decision about her career; Chris and Swarek butt heads; Dov's relationship takes a dark turn.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 12

Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Every Man": A chaotic night at the station leads to an investigation by Internal Affairs; Gail struggles to recover from her harrowing abduction; Andy discovers a secret about Nick's past.

S~

Next Episode: Season Finale

Thursday, September 6, 2012

"I Never": A violent pedophile escapes during an emergency hospital visit and abducts a girl; Andy faces a serious decision; Chris considers a transfer.

S~

Note: Depending on your time zone, Rookie Blue will air at 9 or 10 because of the Democratic National Convention.

The only problem I have with this show is that Andie is a real mess in her love life. It looks like just about all the guys have took a turn with her. For someone so cute , she sure has a lot of problems with men.

The only problem I have with this show is that Andie is a real mess in her love life. It looks like just about all the guys have took a turn with her. For someone so cute , she sure has a lot of problems with men.

It probably carries over from her past real life, to add some realism... ;)

ben+roethlisberger+and+missy+peregrym.jpg

I've been wondering, too.

I liked this season. At first it was just episodes as usual, but then they really turned it upside down with the guy that kidnapped Gail. The last few episodes have been great. Looking forward to next season.

Season 4 Premiere

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Surprises": Andy and Nick continue to work undercover infiltrating a meth pipeline. However their covert mission goes sideways when Nick – then Andy – go missing

S~

So glad this is back for another summer. My second favorite summertime show. First favorite scripted show.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 2

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Homecoming": On her first day back, Andy is forced to work a bank robbery case with newly promoted Swarek; a distraught woman gives Nick perspective on his life with Gail; a bombshell is dropped on Noelle.

S~

Great start to the season.

S~

Really?? That had to be the worst written episode I've seen yet, not that they were ever that great to begin with.

Andie and Nick escape from the bad guys and hide out in a room in the same building, instead of leaving the building entirely?? Then, they wait until they hear the guys coming before taking off again??

Andie is all of a sudden in love with Sam again? After how they broke up last year, you would think it would take more than being the one to "rescue" them from the truck.

I think Andie is a bit of a slut. How many men on this show has she slept with by now?;) She might be giving the blond female cop a run for her money in that department.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)