Rooted my Thunderbolt finally. Now what?

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Yep, finally did it. I did this on my Moto Droid 1 and the clockword Mod and Titanium Backup apps say I didn't buy them when I did from before.
Anyone know what is going on? Do I have to purchase them again because it is a new phone?

Yep, finally did it. I did this on my Moto Droid 1 and the clockword Mod and Titanium Backup apps say I didn't buy them when I did from before.
Anyone know what is going on? Do I have to purchase them again because it is a new phone?
Don't know why you're getting that issue, unless maybe your Thunderbolt uses a different Google account. Also if you have already purchased the apps you can just get them again via the Play Store, although obviously you will have lost any saved data you had.

I have the same account as before it just doesn't recognize that I purchased it from before.

Never mind. I forgot the key is a separate download from the app. :doh::D

Start removing the pre-installed crap/bloat that VZW includes ! Of course, I presume that's why you are using Ti Backup. Do you know which apps/widgets are "safe" to remove ? If not, just ask. I'm not an expert but I've removed lots of stuff that HTC/VZW pre-installs with no ill-effects.

Start removing the pre-installed crap/bloat that VZW includes ! Of course, I presume that's why you are using Ti Backup. Do you know which apps/widgets are "safe" to remove ? If not, just ask. I'm not an expert but I've removed lots of stuff that HTC/VZW pre-installs with no ill-effects.

he could use systemapp remover that has a color assisted option to help identify which ones are safe and which aren't.

Last edited:
I say if you rooted it you may as well install some custom ROMS. A quick look at XDA though doesn't yield a ton of ROM options, but still more than nothing.

he could use system app remover that has a color assisted option to help identify which ones are safe and which aren't.

What company makes the one you are talking about? There are none in there with that exact name.

Ramy looked, as did I, for "system app remover" and found nothing. I do see a "SystemApp Remover" now that you've clarified the name. You'd think the Market wouldn't be so strict and would at least show the 2nd one in the results....

i don't see why not. you double checked its safe in systemapp remover or are you still having superuser issues?

How do I check that?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

How do I check that?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

within systemapp remover, press menu and click on where it says assist off. you will turn it on. green means ok, yellow is still acceptable and well you know what red would mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts