Rooted my Thunderbolt finally. Now what?

within systemapp remover, press menu and click on where it says assist off. you will turn it on. green means ok, yellow is still acceptable and well you know what red would mean.

Cool, works now.

Can I remove CityID, TuneWiki?
Put it this way: My rooted Thunderbolt has neither of those apps ;)

I can't even remember most of them but when I flash a new "stock" based ROM, I know them when I see them. I just wish Ti Backup had a "multi-select" option !

Friendstream (and widget)
FM Radio (and widget)
Stocks (and widgets)

Can't think of the others off-hand now....

Put it this way: My rooted Thunderbolt has neither of those apps ;)

I can't even remember most of them but when I flash a new "stock" based ROM, I know them when I see them. I just wish Ti Backup had a "multi-select" option !

Friendstream (and widget)
FM Radio (and widget)
Stocks (and widgets)

Can't think of the others off-hand now....
You have the pro version of titanium backup?

If I don't change my ROM will my phone be forced to get over the network updates?

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Must need new glasses or going dyslexic. Every time I see this thread I see it as "Rebooted my Thunderbolt..." and wonder what the big deal could be.

If I don't change my ROM will my phone be forced to get over the network updates?

Sent from my Transformer TF101
if its stock rooted yes. I've even seen it in some custom roms (not aosp/aokp). The notification can be quite annoying. Devs on xda will usually have the update you can install. In my case I will unroot,update,root again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts