Router for Glorystar

MrD

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 5, 2007
Hello i have a situation, we have GloryStar. but we only have one line coming into the house, but we want to move the TV across to the other side of the room, but there is no cable connection over there, when they built the house they did not put one there. So my question is, Is there such a thing as a router that we could get that we could plug into the wall that we could receive the stations without dragging all the cables across the floor? Thanks!:confused:

It's against FCC regulations, but you could construct an "antenna" connected to the RF output of the receiver, and have the TV on the other side of the room pick it up with "rabbit ears" - or get a legal "wireless A/V sender" device to do the same thing.

It's against FCC regulations, but you could construct an "antenna" connected to the RF output of the receiver, and have the TV on the other side of the room pick it up with "rabbit ears" - or get a legal "wireless A/V sender" device to do the same thing.
Years ago I did that with a Blonder-Tongue UHF converter which I placed on a shelf in a closet. I then received UHF as VHF with the rabbit ears on the TV set.

How does the A/V sender work, and where can i buy them. So they will work the same as a router and and an adapter? I would plug it in the wall or something? Let me know! thanks!
i just checked out a product that radio shack has that is an A/v sender, but I don't udersatand how that would work if we only have one TV. We want to move the TV from one side of the room to the other. Would i have to leave the receiver where it is, and move the TV to the other side of the room and put the receiver part on the the TV Set. Please explain!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)