RSN games STILL not in HD?

Was the Houston/SF game using the same bandwidth as the Nationals/Reds game? Just because the time the SF game came on was around the time the Reds game ended.

Was the Houston/SF game using the same bandwidth as the Nationals/Reds game? Just because the time the SF game came on was around the time the Reds game ended.

That's the biggest problem with HD RSN with DISH..there's plenty of bandwidth for this game since it was a light schedule in the east because all the bad weather. But for the later games out west..your HD game starts only after some unknown game ends in the east. We don't even get the JIP warning in the guide anymore. Can't DISH put the HD game on after one of the many games end in the east that are over much earlier?

With rain delays and/or extra innings that can often occur, this is what happens when your team is playing out west. Sundays, Tuesday and Fridays are esp. bad days for teams out playing here..but this even happen on other days too. Next Sunday HD Giants game is a delayed start with at least a half hour wait. JIP is in the guide.

Fox is doing this across the board, utilizing the entire screen, not wasting the left and right margins that would not be seen in SD - GOOD FOR FOX!!

7pm game SF @ SD on 5419...still no HD feed after a hr and half later. I don't know what happen in the first two innings despite the timer firing to record it. Mondays game was even worse, because I (tried) recorded the game and the first five minutes of the recording is the HD "CHECK BACK OFTEN..." then the music stops which means the HD feed is about to come on. However, this time the HD feed doesn't come on and I still get the "CHECK BACK OFTEN..." with no music through out the whole 5 hr recording and you CAN'T FAST FORWARD through any of it. I've had this issue happen many times before but it has been a while since the last time it happen. If I was home, I could have changed the channel and then gone back to my HD RSN on 5419 and my game would've been there, but that's not going to happen when you set a timer for it!

Gotta love east coast bias...I've always had the entire Pirates games in HD since I upgraded to HD a month ago. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)