RSN Maps

too bad you cant click on the pics and blow up the maps...especially when coverage area crosses state lines or is in parts of a state

I'm curious as to why there are four different maps for the NY Rangers? (An academic curiosity, I suppose, as I currently can't get any of them thanks to the dispute between Dish and the Dolans).

Greenwood Luke
Warwick, NY

I'm curious as to why there are four different maps for the NY Rangers? (An academic curiosity, I suppose, as I currently can't get any of them thanks to the dispute between Dish and the Dolans).

Greenwood Luke
Warwick, NY

I suspect the multiple maps are due to multiple "local" channels that can carry the game. Also note that there are multiple maps for some teams in the MLB as well.

I have never seen this page before on Dish Network's site and I haven't seen this posted on this forum at all, so I assume it is new - it is a map of all the RSN's and their respective territories, along with the different pro sports teams and their territories.

RSN Maps

MLB Patterns and Teams

NBA Patterns and Teams

NHL Patterns and Teams

At least now someone from NY State will finally know that if they sub to Dish they are most likely are not gonna receive their local team's rsn and broadcasts.

Pretty poor maps imho.Notice that the Wizzards coverage map is the same as the Rockets.:facepalm I didn't see New Orleans in the nba map or the Carolina Hurricanes in the nhl map either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)