RT on channel 280

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There's no way to get an unslanted view from any of them, "fair and balanced" exists nowhere. You have to take in viewpoints from all over, do your own research and figure out what to believe by, among other things, following the money. (the more money involved, the less likely to be true)

Or in the case of RT and CCTV, extra scrutiny because both are located in the 260s and 280s because they pay dish to access your eyes and ears, ala the way religious hucksters pay dish, ala the way home shopping channels pay dish for access to viewers. I expect my bill to go down now dish since RT is paying you! No chance of that happening.

I like the Alyona Show on RT. I've watched it for a while on my fta system. Now I can DVR it! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

What package do you currently subscribe to?

RT is available in:

International Basic Pack
Russian: Mega Pack
DishLATINO Max
AT 120 and above

It looks like RT is in DishLATINO Básico ($19.99/month) and above [DishLATINO Clásico ($32.99/month), DishLATINO Plus ($37.99/month), DishLATINO Dos ($44.99/month) and as previously stated DishLATINO Max ($57.99/month)] according to the Dish site.

Also, on the Dish site, RT is also showing up in the Welcome Pack ($14.99/month), DishFAMILY ($24.99/month), and Dish America ($34.99/month) as well as the other Dish America packs, and as previously stated America's Top 120 ($44.99/month) and above.

Its in freeview now. (post 44) ;)

So Dish is doing the old bait an switch by posting it in the packages that are only getting it via freeview now. SO folks think it will stay there and when they pull the freeview then we'll get the "where did it go" threads

Its in freeview now. (post 44) ;)

So Dish is doing the old bait an switch by posting it in the packages that are only getting it via freeview now. SO folks think it will stay there and when they pull the freeview then we'll get the "where did it go" threads

Actually this is not a free preview. On December 14, 2011, the English language channel Russia Today was made available to all customers at no additional charge.

Actually this is not a free preview. On December 14, 2011, the English language channel Russia Today was made available to all customers at no additional charge.

Zach
I was just going off what the uplink reports showed ;)
280 - RT [MPEG2 SD] - EchoStar14 119W TP 10 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A)
280 - RT [MPEG4 SD] - Nimiq5 72.7W TP 22 ConUS beam changed to free preview (A)

even better :)
While I can see it on free to air not having a guide on FTA is hard to follow. This makes it better to follow what is gonna be on

RT's program guide works on my Openbox. There isn't anything in the program descriptions, but the program names are there. I haven't checked to see how much info is in the guide on Dish.

RT TV

Just found RT Tv on 280 tonight. Inyeresting to listen to a different view of the news. Just can't quite figure out why use band width for this channel when we still don't have full time HD RSNS and we didn't have anMLBNet alternate during. Base all season

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

because they PAY to be on Dish

and a SD channel takes up minimal bandwidth. 12 MPEG2SD channels per TP...25 MPEG4SD channels on EA.
HD is alot less ;)

Well there r quite a few channels that pay to be carried. I wasn't happy with the political channels that were put up during the last presidential election cycle but since I choose what to watch...
Fyi if you goto rt.com thwre is a schedule, the time slots are moscow time but the current show is highlighted.
I suppose the alternative is higher rates.....

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

RT's program guide works on my Openbox. There isn't anything in the program descriptions, but the program names are there. I haven't checked to see how much info is in the guide on Dish.
RT's guide works on my Coolsat 8000 too. Also that transponder sets the time correctly too! :)

he's mad because his political post was removed

Political posts are not allowed. Havent been for a while.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)