West
RTi core RC7 Enigma 2

**** THIS VERSION IS JUST FOR ELITE & PREMIUM & ULTRA****

RC7 core Enigma 2 Image

What is new :

- New Kernel and Drivers

- Support for DVB-T and DVB-C Tuners

- Faster zapping time

- New fixes for Media Center Plugin ( Especially on Audio part )

- Improved stability

- New Bootlogo

- Extras is accessible by Blue button

**** THIS VERSION IS JUST FOR ELITE & PREMIUM & ULTRA****

.:: PREMIUM+ TWIN Support is COMMING in next few day's ::.

Download :

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Discussion thread :

Please make tests and post Your reply in Discussion thread ( link is below )

http://www.azbox-enigma.eu/RTi/forum...=3484#post3484

You can load this version in Premium+ just in case if inside is one tuner, or DVB-S2 + DVB-T or DVB-S2 + DVB-C

sorry for the fonts above, thats how they were posted by the dev team member

oh wouldnt that be nice

now on a side note, you load this instead of the normal software or you load this then the newest factory (or whatever one works for ya)?

adding blindscan to an elite would be a nice trick but unfortunately I don't think its possible. As of right now the E2 dev team hasn't even added support for blindscan on the Premium+ and Ultra although I have no doubt it will happen.

Iceberg, E2 is installed over the network, directly from a PC to the AZbox. I realize ethernet port on your elite is nonfunctional so that's not an option. Supposedly you can add usb-wifi to an azbox, which would be nice to have, particularly given your situation. As I have a couple of them to play with, installing one on my ultra is on my list of things to do however I have not personally tried it. I also have to think there is a way to load a driver so you could use a USB-ethernet adapter although have not heard of anyone doing it.

From another forum, regarding USB-wifi adapters on Azbox:

"there are a few that work. u just have to spend a couple of minutes installing drivers (from popcorn hour)"

Quote:
Alfa AWUS036s
AftertheMac G54SL (Rebadged CNet dongle)
Asus WL-167G v.2
Belkin F5D7050 v3000uk
Belkin F5D7050 v3001 & v3002
Belkin F5D9050 v3014
Belkin F5D9050 ver 4000uk
Buffalo WLI-U2-G54HP
Conceptronic C54RU
D-Link DWL-G122 Rev. C1 (F/W.:v3.00)
D-Link DWL-G122 Rev. C1 (F/W.:v3.10)
D-Link DWA-110 Rev. A1 (F/W.:1.00)
Edimax EW-7318USg
Engenius EUB-3701 EXT
Hama 62764
Hawking HWUG1
Hawking HWUG1A
Hercules HWGUSB2-54-V2
Hercules HWGUSB2-54-V2-AP
Linksys WUSB54GC
Linksys WUSB54GR
MSI US54SE II
Ovislink W54USB v. 2
Ovislink WT-2000USB
Quickertek Quicky Jr
Sitecom WL-113
Sitecom WL-172
TP-LINK TL-WN321G
Unicorn TW-54G

Iceberg, E2 is installed over the network, directly from a PC to the AZbox. I realize ethernet port on your elite is nonfunctional so that's not an option
ok that works. Now I dont need to worry about if I need to load it or not ;)

yah its definately not for most users. but it is pretty cool proof of concept. im running rc7 with 5303 on usb and its a pretty cool setup. plug in usb stick to run stock. unplug usb stick to run enigma2. i tried packing my own original images but still cant get them to boot. ive read about usb wifi on the elite somewhere but i think it was russian. didnt understand much. anyways the rti team has made alot of info public. its a shame there is no linux blindscan code or im sure it would get ported as well. the one thing i did notice is the elite only has 80 ish mbs of ram. do the +s and ultra have different amounts ?

crackt out,.

There reportedly is an E2 blindscan plugin for the ipbox which has a tuner that can do hardware blindscan so perhaps that can somehow be ported for use with Azbox. how do you check ram on receiver?

From another forum, regarding USB-wifi adapters on Azbox:

"there are a few that work. u just have to spend a couple of minutes installing drivers (from popcorn hour)"

Quote:
Alfa AWUS036s
AftertheMac G54SL (Rebadged CNet dongle)
Asus WL-167G v.2
Belkin F5D7050 v3000uk
Belkin F5D7050 v3001 & v3002
Belkin F5D9050 v3014
Belkin F5D9050 ver 4000uk
Buffalo WLI-U2-G54HP
Conceptronic C54RU
D-Link DWL-G122 Rev. C1 (F/W.:v3.00)
D-Link DWL-G122 Rev. C1 (F/W.:v3.10)
D-Link DWA-110 Rev. A1 (F/W.:1.00)

I've never seen the revision or version printed on the BOX - you'll have to take a chance that you got a compatible model when you buy the device or you'll have to see if someone is selling a used one with the correct version and/or revision. So, good luck finding one of these.

i just ordered a $20 dollar tplink usb wifi adapter. ill test it out tuesday probly. i dont really need wifi on my elite but ill be a guinea pig and test it out. back to work making my new channel lists.

crackt out,.

I don't need it right now but I'd like to be able to add wifi to my Ultra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)