RTN 83W lost signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Something weird going on.....it shows when I first lock on it, then immediately loses signal & goes black....any ideas?

I've got 69-70% on the Coolsat 6000 right now and I'm watching it just fine here.

Sounds like like a switch may be dying?
The Coolsat switch I got with my 5000 died in a similar fashion.

Would switch for part of a second then go to port 1.

For some reason, RTV is also on AMC 7 4160 H 29125 DVB-S2. I'm having trouble locking it, but it's there.

I should pay more attention. I thought this thread was about the DVB-S2 signals on AMC 3. :eek:

I can concur, it is wierd...

I did a blind scan this afternoon - no RTV (I was watching it at the time) but all kinds of encrypted channels showed up - dw (deutch welle?)audio and fair (chinese) tv? I re-scanned and only got rtv and nbc news channel.

Steve

I did a blind scan this afternoon - no RTV (I was watching it at the time) but all kinds of encrypted channels showed up - dw (deutch welle?)audio and fair (chinese) tv? I re-scanned and only got rtv and nbc news channel.

Steve

Bleedover from 82W? Are the frequencies of the encrypted channels higher than 12200?

I just updated the software on my CS 7000 to the factory and did a blind scan of 83W and got the two RTN channels just fine. Did not find anything else but the quality on the RTN channels is good. I am getting 78 to 79 percent on the Q.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts