RTN 83W lost signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Something weird going on.....it shows when I first lock on it, then immediately loses signal & goes black....any ideas?

I've got 69-70% on the Coolsat 6000 right now and I'm watching it just fine here.

Sounds like like a switch may be dying?
The Coolsat switch I got with my 5000 died in a similar fashion.

Would switch for part of a second then go to port 1.

For some reason, RTV is also on AMC 7 4160 H 29125 DVB-S2. I'm having trouble locking it, but it's there.

I should pay more attention. I thought this thread was about the DVB-S2 signals on AMC 3. :eek:

I can concur, it is wierd...

I did a blind scan this afternoon - no RTV (I was watching it at the time) but all kinds of encrypted channels showed up - dw (deutch welle?)audio and fair (chinese) tv? I re-scanned and only got rtv and nbc news channel.

Steve

I did a blind scan this afternoon - no RTV (I was watching it at the time) but all kinds of encrypted channels showed up - dw (deutch welle?)audio and fair (chinese) tv? I re-scanned and only got rtv and nbc news channel.

Steve

Bleedover from 82W? Are the frequencies of the encrypted channels higher than 12200?

I just updated the software on my CS 7000 to the factory and did a blind scan of 83W and got the two RTN channels just fine. Did not find anything else but the quality on the RTN channels is good. I am getting 78 to 79 percent on the Q.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)