RTN changes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

john green

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Georgia
Just checked Titan TV to see what I was going to watch tonight.Looks like quite a few changes on the RTN stations schedule.Some of you might want to take a look so you don't miss your favorites.

THANKS for the heads up! I see Adam-12 and Emergency! (my FAVORITE all time show) are listed a few times (2 only). Hopefully they will me on more!

Looks like Hogans Heroes is gone from WNGS.One of my all time favorites.Also pushed Mission Impossible back one hour and another stations is also showing it.Wish they would add some episodes instead of the same 10 or 15 they have been rotating.

I saw Hogan's Heros on another RTN station, while looking at Titan. I HOPE that Emergency! and Adam-12 are on more than the 2 times they have listed!

I was excited to see Get Smart on the schedule yesterday, but as it turns out, the listing was wrong. Maybe the changes will take effect today.

Get Smart would be too good to believe. I start laughing just thinking about that wonderfully foolish show ! [edit] Titan shows Get Smart on WNGS at 10 PM tonight. Too late for my early working bones, so it looks like a job for the PVR . Every night at 10, I suspect.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)