RTN Program Guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

smata67

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
What's the best way to know what's on? Is my only option going to TitanTv and entering each set of call letters? Seems like alot of work. Maybe there is some other service where one's selections can be saved and shared with all, is this possible with TitanTv or some other service?

It doenst take that long to enter in all the call signs on titan, about 5 minutes and your done. Titantv seems to work well, I have been using it since I first got into fta.

agreed on Titan TV

You can enter whatever you want. Some have just the G10 stuff. I have a few more (AMC4, Montana PBS, my locals, etc)

I have my local stations, and every station from all 4 birds I am on that are available. For the few that are not on Titan - I check with FTAlist (White Springs), and GNF Movies I have to go to their website.

smata67 said:
Maybe there is some other service where one's selections can be saved and shared with all, is this possible with TitanTv or some other service?

You can save your channel settings on TitanTV. That way each time you go to the site you are presented with your own customized channel list. As mentioned above you can assign what channel number you want for each station so your online list can coordinate with your FTA receiver. I like the search feature where you can search for a particular program on only the channels you receive.

I've tried adding call letters (wgns, wpxs, kwce) to TitanTv and all I get is "no matches found". Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Its WNGS :)

But it works fine here. I just said "antenna only" and then added the stations

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 288
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 202
Iceberg said:
Its WNGS :)

But it works fine here. I just said "antenna only" and then added the stations

OK I cant seem to find "antenna only" to select. Is that in the customize or favorites section? It only seems to want to pull in my local area channels. :confused:

I assume you have set up a username and password for TitanTV. If not, you'll need to do that to save your settings.

Go to your programming grid (showing your local channels), and click on the "customize" button. You'll find it at the upper right margin of the program listings.

Once you click on it you'll see spaces to add a new channel and what channel assignment you want to give it in your programming grid. So for instance you could say KWCE and 20 if it comes in on your receiver as channel 20. It really doesn't matter what channel number you assign to it. The channel number is entirely for your convenience.

Each time you add a channel it will show up in your list. When you have entered all of the channels you want, click on "save". Now when you go to your grid you should have a very useful program guide.

TitanTV 97W

Does TitanTV mainly work with just American stations in English, or does it work with things like all the other channels on Intelsat 5 @ 97W?

Thanks.....

techpuppy said:
I assume you have set up a username and password for TitanTV. If not, you'll need to do that to save your settings.

Go to your programming grid (showing your local channels), and click on the "customize" button. You'll find it at the upper right margin of the program listings.

Once you click on it you'll see spaces to add a new channel and what channel assignment you want to give it in your programming grid. So for instance you could say KWCE and 20 if it comes in on your receiver as channel 20. It really doesn't matter what channel number you assign to it. The channel number is entirely for your convenience.

Each time you add a channel it will show up in your list. When you have entered all of the channels you want, click on "save". Now when you go to your grid you should have a very useful program guide.

It works very well thanks. The only problem I've noticed is KEGS brings up spanish info only. Not sure why that is.

Thanks all. Took just a few minutes. Hawaii 5-0 @ 2pm, 7pm, and 10pm. Who could ask for more?

Titan TV is the bomb when it comes to this stuff. I'm working on my list now. Adding all the affiliate stations.

Next, would LOVE to add ABC News Now, Russia Today, CCTV, but that's another day of research for me. So far, Titan Tv is pretty good for me.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts