RTN Programing changes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Port Hope, ON Canada
Well time to change my timers again as the programing lineup on RTN has changed. (at least on WNGS) Hopefully when some of the other RTN feeds change I will be getting some of the programming I am missing. (as I do not have C-band)

No Mission Impossible tonight....

Yes WNGS does seem to be slowly changing their programs. They are showing love American style in the morning and on Sunday at 7pm they are showing The Fugitive. Hope they get around to the Untouchables soon. Dennis

Some changes are welcome every so often. There are so many good old shows to choose from.

Well time to change my timers again as the programing lineup on RTN has changed. (at least on WNGS) Hopefully when some of the other RTN feeds change I will be getting some of the programming I am missing. (as I do not have C-band)

No Mission Impossible tonight....

I have been watching it lately on various channels. Here's what I can remember... WPXS at 9:pM EST weeknights,KWWF at 10:pM on Sundays. On 4DTV on ALTV Mon,Wed,Fri. at 8:pM and Sat,Sun at 7:pM. Several RTN affiliates air simultaneously at 11:pM daily.

The problem is during the weekdays, I'm at my apartment and not at home. At the apartment I have an OTA antenna on the balcony (no dish's allowed) to get WNGS. I can get the other feeds on my dish at home, and hence the timers need to be changed.

Is The Fugitive the newer remake or the older series with David Janssen? Hopefully the older for I can get my timers working again.
Has anyone found It Takes a Thief (on the Ku channels)?

Best G10 Programming Info

Nevermind,

I tried loading the G10 channels in Titan TV and did not get all of the channels.

What is the best way to find schedules for the G10 channels?

I found that adding them under digital didn't work. I switched to analog and Titan TV started loading them to a customized grid.

Last edited:
Mythtv and others use Schedule Direct (SD) website to setup channel listings ( locals, cable, D*, E* and 4dtv). There are other standalone programs like FreeGuide and TVG also, but all of them will only allow one channel listing selection.

It would be nice if they modified their programs to allow selecting multiple listings, that way we can create a listing for each channel and have them merge into one and displayed in the program.

I asked the developers of SD about being able to create custom listing from at least one sat (i.e. G10R)...currently there isn't a way, but they may look into it in the future. If more people inquire about doing this, maybe they will.....

Nevermind,

I found that adding them under digital didn't work. I switched to analog and Titan TV started loading them to a customized grid.

Yes I had simular problems figuring out how to make a custom lineup. I choose the SkyAngel lineup and edited the Satellite lineup to not display the channels I did not want then added in the channels from G10 that I wanted.

would you guys be interested in an email list for program changes ?
Gary

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)