Please reply by conversation.

jogon64

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2009
Northern Mexico
Is anyone still getting Rtpa @30w? It was at

12049 V 27500

but now all I get is a black screen. Do you know if it changed tp or gone for good? Thanks.

Yep, its being gone for more than a week. Read somewhere that there is a big strike going on and the employees shut down the station. They are in a middle of a re-estructuring process. Hopefuly this is temp

I think is more than temporary . I wrote to them and they answered :

cleardot.gif
RTPA

show details 7:07 AM (8 minutes ago)

Lamentamos mucho las molestias que les hayamos ocasionado. La suspensión de la emisión por el satélite Hispasat se debe a los recortes presupuestarios. No obstante, le recuerdo que la programación de TPA y RPA están en directo por Internet en www. rtpa.es

Un saludo,
RTPA

The answer is basically sorry for your inconvenience but due to budget cuts the transmittion has been suspended ( I hope not for good) but I was fearing this would happen and my biggest hear is that more the of the channels will do the same as Spain as well as much of the rest of the world is in such a sad economic shape. They also say you can watch them over the internet,
Before anyone gets excited about me writing an fta provider (normally not a good thing to do) this channels on Hispasat are nothing hiding or secret , the nations and regions use them to keep their immigrant population informed.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)