RTPA Choppy Sound

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smata67

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
Anyone else getting this? If not, is it my Coolsat 4000 Pro screaming to be replaced by something newer?

Anyone else getting this? If not, is it my Coolsat 4000 Pro screaming to be replaced by something newer?

Weird, my Viewsat has No audio on RTPA but fine on the others regionals.

But i went today to realign a dish for 30 and there audio id choppy with the original Spanish receiver

Yes RTPA on Hispasat. A few weeks ago, audio got choppy on this channel only. I have re-scanned, did not fix it. All other channels coming in like before, though I was never able to get the arab channels on this satellite to scan in. I have had a previous problem with the coolsat, about a year ago, the S-Video went out and now I have to use RCA video port. If someone else has the problem, it probably is the signal.

My guess is the problem with the audio is before it gets to the encoder. Which means it's there before the bouquet is even uplinked.
I notice that while recording on my CW800S, the audio is just fine. Playback is fine. Very strange...

SCETV over on 63W has had similar funky audio in the past with the pitch a bit low. But recording that channel doesn't help it any.

From the Caribbean No audio at all even doing a manually scan on this channel. There have to be a new audio PID.

Looks like the sound is back on RTPA, happened within the last day or two.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)