RTV on AMC9

Status
Please reply by conversation.

richyriles

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2008
NY
I've lost Tuff, and RTV on AMC9 KU today. I'm still getting PBJ. Anyone have the same experience.

Richyriles

PIDS changed recently, try a rescan.

Tuff v36 a37

RTV v33 a34

PBJ didn't change.

I rescanned, and all 3 Luken stations came up.. Thanks. We're back in business.

openbox s10 still got them fine

I noted the same on my S10, like it automatically figured it out or something, but the Icon I had to rescan..strange but they are both working.

I noted the same on my S10, like it automatically figured it out or something, but the Icon I had to rescan..strange but they are both working.

The same thing happened to me, with different receivers. On my Pansat 3500SD, where I first noticed the channels "missing", I had to do a rescan. When I went to the AZBox Ultra expecting to do the same thing, the channels came in without a scan being necessary, as the PIDs had automatically changed to the new ones.

Yeah I did not know that they would do that...Learn something everyday..:)

Last edited:
Tripinva, watched Harveytoons on PBJ last night with my 16 year old. Hadn't seen them since I was a little kid. They're right up there with Dick Tracy. When they made those shows those were different times! Very entertaining and humourous in a way that is no longer politically correct. My son got a kick out of them too!

Tripinva, watched Harveytoons on PBJ last night with my 16 year old. Hadn't seen them since I was a little kid. They're right up there with Dick Tracy. When they made those shows those were different times! Very entertaining and humourous in a way that is no longer politically correct. My son got a kick out of them too!

Used to like Dick Tracy as a kid. (still do) Kind of strange, looking at it now, how they make out Tracy to be nothing more than a glorified answering machine, calling on mostly not so bright underlings Go Go Gomez, Ju Jitsu, and the Keystone Kops, etc..to do his dirtly work only to show up at the end to wrap things up,,

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts