RTV Programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Exactly.

And here´s some programming from back in the day, the Equity´s RTN days, early 2007.

KCBU, Salt Lake City
Weekdays
1:00PM Rahwide
2:00PM Gunsmoke
3:00PM Have Gun Will Travel
3:30PM Have Gun Will Travel
4:00PM Wild Wild West
5:00PM Perry Mason
6:00PM The Beverly Hillbillies
6:30PM The Brady Bunch
7:00PM Mork & Mindy
7:30PM Happy Days
8:00PM The Lucy Show
8:30PM Hogan's Heroes
9:00PM Hawaii Five-0
10:00PM Mission: Impossible
11:00PM Streets of San Francisco

Saturdays
2:00PM Streets of San Francisco
3:00PM Twilight Zone
3:30PM Twilight Zone
4:00PM Wild Wild West
9:00PM Twilight Zone
10:00PM Movie

Sundays
6:00PM Retro Jams

Read more: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=196996#ixzz2qP3KjMT7

I for one remember those days. My ku offset dish was pretty much parked on 123w most of the time back then.

My kind of night-- The She Creature on RTV Offbeat Cinema, or The Mole People on Me-TV ???? Probably watch the rest of the Mole People, with Wally and the Beaver's dad, Hugh Beaumont, haha.

My kind of night-- The She Creature on RTV Offbeat Cinema, or The Mole People on Me-TV ???? Probably watch the rest of the Mole People, with Wally and the Beaver's dad, Hugh Beaumont, haha.

Offbeat Cinema is PAINFUL to watch... I'll take Svengoolie anytime. Though I'd have to say my favorite horror host by far was Sir Graves Ghastly in Detroit.

Offbeat Cinema is PAINFUL to watch... I'll take Svengoolie anytime. Though I'd have to say my favorite horror host by far was Sir Graves Ghastly in Detroit.
Untill very recently I have been watching Sir Graves movies being streamed on the monster channel.The owner of the monster channel soldout to a bigger operation that charges:( .If your interested The Underground channel streams the monster/sci fi movies and one of the horror hosts there that I record is Midnight Monster hop which used to be on RTV. Video quality isn't that great though but is watchable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)