Ruby Rose Exits Batwoman Role

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Doesn’t look like Batwoman…
EE935145-32D5-4EB9-AB71-3E8123217264.jpeg
;)

ANYONE would be better than Ruby Rose. I never liked her and her show is dark , slow and plodding and very hard to watch. I didn't like the "Arrow" for the same reason in season 1 and didn't watch it anymore after that season. I didn't like her on "Orange is the New Black" either. From what I read she has a long history of being depressed and tried to off herself on many occasions and was very hard to work with. Plus she didn't like to work the long hours or live in Vancouver Canada. Seems that it was a mutual decision by both the producers and her for her exit.

From what I read it sounds to me like she's going to be like Stargirl. If that's the case I won't be watching because I saw the first episode of that show and I am not watching it again.

• Haha
Reactions: Zookster
From what I read it sounds to me like she's going to be like Stargirl. If that's the case I won't be watching because I saw the first episode of that show and I am not watching it again.

I don't know what I was expecting. But I at least thought because it was made for DC Universe, it would be . . . I don't know . . . but not this. I usually give CW superhero shows four episodes to decide. If these were normal times, and other shows were coming back this summer, it would be a much easier decision to just drop it.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Javivia Leslie (God Friended Me) is the new Batwoman. I only watched the first few episodes of season 1 before losing interest in Batwoman. But I'll probably check out the new season. I really liked Leslie's character on God Friended Me and thought she was under-used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)