Rumble TV / Ammerican Horror 97w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm in Washington state near Portland and the signal is Q56 on my 8' solid dish. Thanks for supporting the home satellite community, and I'm looking forward to watching your programming.

I was getting it like 3 weeks ago , Central NY 7.5' dish using an X2 receiver about 2 years old. Did not see it listing in an b scan.

On my less than well tuned Winegard 10' Pinnacle and AZBox Ultra,coming in medium strong and steady.
Blind scan missed it but manual entry was no problem.
Northern NY near the St Lawrence river.

Peter,

I was finally able to pick up your channels here on Cape Cod this morning, after a long hiatus.
The signal although low at the moment 21-32% is watchable, but with a little tweaking of my dish this weekend, maybe I can boost it a little more.
Thanks for involving us FTA Dish guys in this research. Looking forward to your channels.

John

Reactions: Rumble TV
Yes it does. I got pics for you of my dish setup.

Attachments

• 20170222_170657.jpg
    20170222_170657.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 20170222_170649.jpg
    20170222_170649.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 152
Thank you it took some time to set up everything. Its neat to receive C band 10 degrees off center on a 4 footer. Location: Angola Indiana north of Fort Wayne right next to the Ohio and Michigan lines.

A couple days back, i put up a dual coax LNBF for 97w so i could get Vertical feeds. Now, ill be able to receive these two new channels on every TV in the house.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts