Rumble TV / Ammerican Horror 97w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
In upstate eastern NY, it comes in fine with a variety of receivers on my 30 year old 10' dish. However, on a 6' offset dish it's a no go with that 3936H TP next door at Galaxy 16.

I'm looking forward to the horror programming. Thanks for keeping it ITC for us FTA enthusiasts.

Rumble Tv? That boxing related? I am all in when I get my C band system! ;) American Horror Classics and Rumble Tv? Is that still on Galaxy19?

Yes G-19 C band
FR 3933 V
SR 3333

I took my old X2 receiver out to the dish and experimented with the feed and scalar on one of my converted Prodelin 6' dishes that I had pointed at 97W. I found by dropping the frequency to 3931 Mhz., I was able to get a fluctuating lock and by further careful adjustments I was able to get a good steady 70% Q reading and picture.

I kept thinking about the fact I could receive all the other DVB-S2 8PSK TPs with higher FEC and symbol rates reliably and thought I would try to see if I could tweak it further and it was worth some time on a nice sunny afternoon.

Now to see if Dan can get it on a 4' dish.

I tried to get it last night but no luck, it seen the transponder but didn't lock it in. I will try again when i have more time. I am using amiko mini hd, nano and micro hd.

I tried to get it last night but no luck, it seen the transponder but didn't lock it in. I will try again when i have more time. I am using amiko mini hd, nano and micro hd.

This is on your 4ft dish, but it's not pointed directly at this sat, and the lnbf isn't at the exact center focal point, correct?

Im ready to rumble and ready for action. How about you guys? Still great signal here on 10 foot mesh, titanium lnb, and linkbox. 91% signal 77% quality.

I been ready....i was hopeing being Halloween id get on today and see a ton of post about rumble/american horror playing some good programing...mainly the horror..

Reactions: FTA4PA
Hi guys,

Some good and bad news for you, bad news is it's not starting today.. but the good news is we're adding a 3rd and maybe even a 4th channel to the mux. I can tell you right now that this new Sci-Fi & Fantasy channel is going to be some really good content too.
--
The response and feedback we received in regards to the American Horror Classics channel was so much more then we expected that we have decided to also launch a 3rd channel at the same time that will be Sci-Fi and fantasy based. Because of this we will be adding the Sci-Fi channel to our MUX and enlarging our space segment to accommodate the extra bandwidth required.
--

Obviously our signal will be changing once this all takes place so keep an eye on it.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Some good and bad news for you, bad news is it's not starting today.. but the good news is we're adding a 3rd and maybe even a 4th channel to the mux. I can tell you right now that this new Sci-Fi & Fantasy channel is going to be some really good content too.
--
The response and feedback we received in regards to the American Horror Classics channel was so much more then we expected that we have decided to also launch a 3rd channel at the same time that will be Sci-Fi and fantasy based. Because of this we will be adding the Sci-Fi channel to our MUX and enlarging our space segment to accommodate the extra bandwidth required.
--

Obviously our signal will be changing once this all takes place so keep an eye on it.

Thanks

Well - I do love Sci-Fi. I added a new LNBF in part to receive this mux... 97w might become my favorite fixed position. Any thoughts on when actual content will be uplinked?

Reactions: dfecarter
Thank you for keeping it FTA for those of us hobbyists! It's much appreciated. I hope that some of the Sci-Fi programming includes MST3k. :-D

If you bring on a 4 channel i would like to see a history channel or miltary channel. When you start a third channel would be your own channel or carrying a channel like comet?

I am just shy of picking up the transponder but my receivers can see it. Before your increase in power on your uplink i couldn't see it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)