Rumor Alert: Channels Changing Packages

I have TV5+Word, and i never get FXX!. BUT ... i like Dish offered a mini pack of Fox's channels. (FX,FXX,Fox Movies, Fox News).

Can you add the $10/month Dish Movie Pack to your package? It includes just FXM (formerly Fox Movie Channel) and not the other Fox channels you listed. For more information: https://www.mydish.com/dish-movie-pack

Dish may even offer you a special on the Dish Movie Pack like half off for example for a number of months.

just saying I could do without Disney & Viacom as well as sports :)
Yep....and with Disney your forced to get ESPN......I believe all these giant companies have done this on purpose so any provider is forced to get more and pay more.

and I wish there was a package for those of us who just wants sports.

Then we agree . . one special package for the sports lovers, Tennis channel, Golf channel Fox Sports 1,2,3,4 ESPN 1,2,3,4,5, Root Sports, Comcast Sports, BeIn, CBS Sports, etc etc., NHL, NBA, NFl Channel, MLB Channel, Regional Sports Channels.

Every time we have a thread about programming, someone complains about having to pay for Sports they don't watch. Then, someone counters about paying for stuff they don't watch. Yada, yada, yada. Fact is that most of us pay for lot's of programming we don't watch. The providers know this and continue with the same old format. Wishing won't change anything.

I think a la carte would become more expensive over time if it was the only option available. It is all about money. $ $ $

Then we agree . . one special package for the sports lovers, Tennis channel, Golf channel Fox Sports 1,2,3,4 ESPN 1,2,3,4,5, Root Sports, Comcast Sports, BeIn, CBS Sports, etc etc., NHL, NBA, NFl Channel, MLB Channel, Regional Sports Channels.

Yea and then I'd be able to not subscribe to everything else. It sounds like a good fantasy, but it will never happen. All those worthless channels would have few subs.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)