Rumor Alert for 2015 Price Changes (Now CONFIRMED)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Krazi Joe , you won't be any bettet off with Dish , as it raises rates every year too. So does cable. If you want less , cut the cord and use OTA plus Netflix and Hulu. For $6 dollars a month, subscribe to CBS All three will total $23 a month.

network .

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I'm pretty close to flipping the switch or more like cutting the wires off for no use
prices are getting to damn ridiculous
I better get some life saving credits or is bye bye

Reactions: Mr Tony
I did at one time, but I got over it. The two are so similar that my needs are met by either, so that leaves them to compete for my business on price.
I don't need to remember 2 different channel line ups and I got a lot of stuff going on with the home and the RV, I'd have to buy new equipment and all.

I did at one time, but I got over it. The two are so similar that my needs are met by either, so that leaves them to compete for my business on price.

I've played the 'jump' game for many years and will probably at least look at it again in the future. That said, it would take something very significant to make me switch again as E* keeps going forward with the tech and UI and D* remains as they are in UI.

Hopefully that'll change at some point, like when AT&T starts fiddling with things.

While sticking with one or the other usually ends up costing more, with a phone call or three you can get close enough sometimes. It is all a game and all about the benjamins!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts