Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I want to post this again as one member just PMed me and asked if he could post this rumor over at the other site.

The answer is NO.

If I wanted to post it for everyone I would have posted it to the public forum. ;)

Consider it a pub member perk...

And if this goes good then be on the look out for a lot more DIRECTV stuff BEFORE the other guys... right here at SatelliteGuys.

Thanks for your understanding!

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Oh great. That means we are going to have a whole month of at least 3 banners in the guide telling us these channels are now in HD. More guide litter.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Oh great. That means we are going to have a whole month of at least 3 banners in the guide telling us these channels are now in HD. More guide litter.

If you don't have the HD channel in your favorites it wont show (remember directv does this ass backwards)

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
They posted the new hd channels at dbstalk. One of their members can see test channels.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
They posted the new hd channels at dbstalk. One of their members can see test channels.

I dont understand what the big deal about that is or why it matters to them on who posted what first? It's all about drumming up excitement for Directv and giving the faithful something to look forward too. Maybe they forgot who they are to serve? I do know one thing, they are not the only satellite forum in town! Go Get Em Scott! I am glad to hear that Directv is going to have a bigger presence here at satguys! :thumbup

Last edited:

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
And if this goes good then be on the look out for a lot more DIRECTV stuff BEFORE the other guys... right here at SatelliteGuys.

Thanks for your understanding!

I consider this a lot better and bigger news than the new hd channels. :)

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
HD not 3D. No?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)