RUMOR ALERT! NEW DIRECTV HD COMING!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want to post this again as one member just PMed me and asked if he could post this rumor over at the other site.

The answer is NO.

If I wanted to post it for everyone I would have posted it to the public forum. ;)

Consider it a pub member perk...

And if this goes good then be on the look out for a lot more DIRECTV stuff BEFORE the other guys... right here at SatelliteGuys.

Thanks for your understanding!

Oh great. That means we are going to have a whole month of at least 3 banners in the guide telling us these channels are now in HD. More guide litter.

Oh great. That means we are going to have a whole month of at least 3 banners in the guide telling us these channels are now in HD. More guide litter.

If you don't have the HD channel in your favorites it wont show (remember directv does this ass backwards)

They posted the new hd channels at dbstalk. One of their members can see test channels.

They posted the new hd channels at dbstalk. One of their members can see test channels.

I dont understand what the big deal about that is or why it matters to them on who posted what first? It's all about drumming up excitement for Directv and giving the faithful something to look forward too. Maybe they forgot who they are to serve? I do know one thing, they are not the only satellite forum in town! Go Get Em Scott! I am glad to hear that Directv is going to have a bigger presence here at satguys! :thumbup

Last edited:
And if this goes good then be on the look out for a lot more DIRECTV stuff BEFORE the other guys... right here at SatelliteGuys.

Thanks for your understanding!

I consider this a lot better and bigger news than the new hd channels. :)

HD not 3D. No?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)