RUMOR - FOX HD on Dish for SuperBowl? No Way.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Funny Funny

The CSR has lied well what’s new...
No locals in HD
Don’t have 30 days to return equipment (just 72 hours)
Dish has not added more HD channels as advised

Things better change or after this contract I will be gone for sure and make sure everyone I talk to about satellite service does not go to dish

Sad day when 40 year old technology will bring a better quality picture to your TV than state of the art satellites, mixed with bad business contracts and greedy board members

Wow and think if we all still had black and white tubes with RF converters and UHF/VHF we would never even miss this...

joeylberry said:
... Wow and think if we all still had black and white tubes with RF converters and UHF/VHF we would never even miss this...
I saw my first Super Bowl in b&w, and I liked it then. Sorry for you guys out in the sticks, but I'm not missing it. My 811 is bringing in my FOX station just fine from 25 miles away.

long_time_DNC said:
What's 9465 HDEV1? I don't recall seeing this channel until today. It's listed in the EPG as "Off Air". Is this new or am I just being unobservant?

It's been there. They have shown Dallas Mav games for the Dallas area only.

waltinvt\ said:
Guess we're just not worth it.

I don't know why people whine and moan here so much about lack of HD content from Dish/Direct when there's such a simple solution for that: drop them and go with the "Canadian solution". I got tired of waiting for dish HD content to improve so I spent 300 bucks and got a canadian system. Now I have east/west feeds of US digital networks and today (if I really cared for it) I could watch the superbowl in 3(THREE) different channels in High Def. I often wonder if Charlie or whoever the heck runs dish is reading the messages here of people begging for more HD content and just laughing and laughing and laughing... :rolleyes:

This is crazy! When my contract is up June 1, I will be back with the cable company- after 5 years away with DBS!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts