Russia Today TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Russian Today in glorious SD. If they're paying they should have asked for HD carriage. I'm sorry but every new channel added should be in HD.

Glad to see the others in test, those are long over due.

Still waiting on Sportsman and Ourtdoor channels, both also long over due.

Russian Today in glorious SD. If they're paying they should have asked for HD carriage. I'm sorry but every new channel added should be in HD.

I couldn't care less about that Russia Today propaganda, but I do know you can watch a few RT channels on KlowdTV. I have it for One America News Network and it's about $7.99 a month.

Reactions: JUCJ85 and briar14

Damn, there is such thing as SD channels in 2017? :p

Even my gramps 10 years ago dumped SD for HD.

I couldn't care less about that Russia Today propaganda, but I do know you can watch a few RT channels on KlowdTV. I have it for One America News Network and it's about $7.99 a month.

Speaking of propaganda, One America News is available on Directv, channel 347, in HD. So you can drop your KlowdTV, whatever that is. If this is where you argue that it's "4K" I remind you that OAN isn't really 4K, regardless of what your TV info is telling you.

Speaking of propaganda, One America News is available on Directv, channel 347, in HD. So you can drop your KlowdTV, whatever that is. If this is where you argue that it's "4K" I remind you that OAN isn't really 4K, regardless of what your TV info is telling you.
Remember, on D* if it's 4k it would be on one of 3 channels in the 104-106 area.
I don't believe D* has 4K anywhere other than that.

RT (Russia Today) is a great channel, it should be in HD, it's a great way to watch the news from another perspective, just like BBC World News.

Oh BTW if you have a Roku you can download the RT app and watch 3 different feeds RT America, RT England and RT Documentary all 3 in HD, I love the RT Documentary feed.

Reactions: SamCdbs
I said my Roku UPSCALES it to 4K. And it tends to look better than just the TV upscaling it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts