Rv Surround and Bell PVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DCinBC

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
Hi,

I have a Bell PVR ( 5900). In our RV, it came with a surround sound system ..... not exactly state of the art, but its kinda nice. The problem is that now that we are on Satellite and put the audio from our PVR to it, you have to crank it way up to max to hear it a bit. It plays the DVD's fine still (it came on our 2004 RV model). The Household Brand name is the Executive 9000 ... can't find much on the web to help me. I am thinking that the inputs were for an external VCR and the feed is somewhat different.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

There is only one input set on the system: red yellow and white RCA. The yellow (video) says VCR input.

I am using the output 1 on the back of the Bell.....

?

Thanks,

How is your DVD player set up? This sounds exactly like a problem I had with my PS3 plugged into my RV "sound system."

Sound was very low. HDTV was fed with HDMI, "sound system" with RCA cables. I had forgotten to tell the PS3 to output sound via the "multi-AV" connector, rather than the HDMI. When I corrected that, sound was at normal levels.

Hope this gives you some ideas to help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts