RV Use of DishNetwork & Eastern vs Western Arc

You need to get one of these. I promise you will not regret it. All you have to do is hit the power button when you reach your destination and the Dish does the rest. It is the easiest and fastest way to get up and running I have even seen. My parents never have to call me to help them with this system. Just hit the power button and that is it.

SK-1000 Winegard TRAVELER RV Dish Network
TRIPLE LNB SATELLITE TV ANTENNA

TRAV’LER DISH 1000

DISH Network’s premier reflector dish used for home systems. Equipped with a 3 LNB reflector dish to receive all DISH Network standard and HD programming from KU-band satellites 110º, 119º and 129º simultaneously. Unit weight: 45 lbs. Travel height 10". Dimensions: 42"L x 26"W. SK-1000.

Trav'ler Antennas by Winegard will view multiple satellites at the same time giving you the same freedom and luxuries in your RV as your home system.

This model is ideal for Dish Network customers interested in receiving Dish Network's Standard (SD) & High Definition (HD) programming package from 110, 119, 129.

* Unit Weight: 45lbs
* Travel Height: 10"
* Dimensions: 42"L x 26" W
* Satellite unit acquires: 110, 119, 129

Recommended Receivers:

The Winegard® TRAV’LER Automatic Multi-Satellite TV Antenna will work with any Dish Network receiver currently in production. However, we recommend:

- DISH Network : models 311 and 211

The SK-1000 is compatible with all DISH Network Dish Pro Plus Receivers.

Each receiver will require at least one coax cable. Refer to receiver manual for wiring details.

NOTE: DISH Network’s primary HD satellite, the 129°, may not be available in all areas.

Check with your programming provider for coverage in certain areas.

Consult your receiver manual if you have any questions about whether your receiver is compatible.

What is included in the box:

* Installation/Operation Manual
* Mount Base with 30’ Cable - Power/Control Cable
* TRAV’LER Interface Box
* Reflector, LNBF & Feed Arm
* 24" AC power cord
* TRAV’LER Power supply
* Gray Coax Cable 30’
* Black Coax Cable 30’
* Mounting Hardware bag
* Cable Entry Hardware bag

Built on a re-engineered mechanical platform
The TRAV'LER's stable base provides uninterrupted signal acquisition during strong winds and adverse weather conditions.

Manufactured with approved DISH Network Reflectors
Get the highest signal strengths in the mobile market with approved DISH Network reflectors.

You need to get one of these. I promise you will not regret it. All you have to do is hit the power button when you reach your destination and the Dish does the rest. It is the easiest and fastest way to get up and running I have even seen. My parents never have to call me to help them with this system. Just hit the power button and that is it.

SK-1000 Winegard TRAVELER RV Dish Network
TRIPLE LNB SATELLITE TV ANTENNA

TRAV’LER DISH 1000

DISH Network’s premier reflector dish used for home systems. Equipped with a 3 LNB reflector dish to receive all DISH Network standard and HD programming from KU-band satellites 110º, 119º and 129º simultaneously. Unit weight: 45 lbs. Travel height 10". Dimensions: 42"L x 26"W. SK-1000.

Trav'ler Antennas by Winegard will view multiple satellites at the same time giving you the same freedom and luxuries in your RV as your home system.

This model is ideal for Dish Network customers interested in receiving Dish Network's Standard (SD) & High Definition (HD) programming package from 110, 119, 129.

* Unit Weight: 45lbs
* Travel Height: 10"
* Dimensions: 42"L x 26" W
* Satellite unit acquires: 110, 119, 129

Recommended Receivers:

The Winegard® TRAV’LER Automatic Multi-Satellite TV Antenna will work with any Dish Network receiver currently in production. However, we recommend:

- DISH Network : models 311 and 211

The SK-1000 is compatible with all DISH Network Dish Pro Plus Receivers.

Each receiver will require at least one coax cable. Refer to receiver manual for wiring details.

NOTE: DISH Network’s primary HD satellite, the 129°, may not be available in all areas.

Check with your programming provider for coverage in certain areas.

Consult your receiver manual if you have any questions about whether your receiver is compatible.

What is included in the box:

* Installation/Operation Manual
* Mount Base with 30’ Cable - Power/Control Cable
* TRAV’LER Interface Box
* Reflector, LNBF & Feed Arm
* 24" AC power cord
* TRAV’LER Power supply
* Gray Coax Cable 30’
* Black Coax Cable 30’
* Mounting Hardware bag
* Cable Entry Hardware bag

Built on a re-engineered mechanical platform
The TRAV'LER's stable base provides uninterrupted signal acquisition during strong winds and adverse weather conditions.

Manufactured with approved DISH Network Reflectors
Get the highest signal strengths in the mobile market with approved DISH Network reflectors.

All well and good, if you want to spend $1500 for an dish.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts