S10 power supply

Status
Please reply by conversation.

markbone100

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
IL
Does anyone here have a good source for a replacement power supply? I tried to fix mine with a replacement IC but in the process trying to touch up the solder joints I happened to kill it. Apparently it had a bad capacitor, not the IC chip.

I never ordered from there. Are they safe, accept paypal?

Power supply board I seem to be getting all the voltages except Cn3/Cn4 where the 12V out is only registering 7 volts. Cant really find a schematic of the board

There is always a 1st time. For $10 or less buy a Walmart Visa for that amount, if you dont trust them,

It's only $10? If you're like the rest of us you probably piss away that much money a week in junk food, beer or cigarettes not to even mention what you have spent in FTA equipment over the years. Go ahead and go for it then let us know how it works out! :D

Got one ordered, well see how it turns out. Got the voltages right on the old board even LNB out shows 20/14 at the F connector, but nothing received. Hope the tuner board didnt go also but id say the power supply board just cant cut it anymore. I do have 7 lefr of the SD4844P chips though just in case

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)