S223 is out

I do work for dish. maybe thats why? when i turned on my hopper this morning it actually told me it updated and said what it updated

- You can now see what everyone else is watching in the nation or locally. Its called whats hot and you can access it by going to the menu.

- something about dish game finder, sorry i forgot what.

- When you delete a recording you can actually go to an option and watch you deleted recordings. I haven't messed whith that yet sorry.

I do work for dish. maybe thats why? when i turned on my hopper this morning it actually told me it updated and said what it updated.
most likely. Recently, Dish made some changes where employees via the DISHscriber system were getting some early updates for testing before it's subjected on the rest of us.

Good sign the rest of us will get an update fairly soon though. :)

If there truly is a soft delete in the new software, that would be a great feature. I used to use it often on my Tivo.

Whiteyguy said:
I do work for dish. maybe thats why? when i turned on my hopper this morning it actually told me it updated and said what it updated

- You can now see what everyone else is watching in the nation or locally. Its called whats hot and you can access it by going to the menu.

- something about dish game finder, sorry i forgot what.

- When you delete a recording you can actually go to an option and watch you deleted recordings. I haven't messed whith that yet sorry.

I wish this list included OTA and Bluetooth.

I thought the OTA software was already there? We're just waiting for the hardware at this point IIRC.

3HaloODST said:
Wow sounds too good to be true...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Yeah, sounds great. Really hope same features are available on full release. Soft delete would be real nice.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I wish when these update are doled out Dish would post information. It always seems when they send out the updates it takes days to filter in or out the accurate information.
And I wish those who do get the updates early would get into it a little more in their sharing of information.....:rolleyes:

I wish when these update are doled out Dish would post information. It always seems when they send out the updates it takes days to filter in or out the accurate information.
And I wish those who do get the updates early would get into it a little more in their sharing of information.....:rolleyes:

The features that were added were displayed on the Hopper standby screen the morning after the update was downloaded.

I have no idea what you are talking about....sorry, oh I get it after the masses get it... I'm talking about before the mass update. I seem to get updated at the end of the line.....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts