S541Old CUI Update Hopper with Sling

I also received the update (S541) and my HWS is not working correctly. It would not switch between tuners even after a RBR. It also indicated that PTA was active at 6:30am. Tuner activity showed that the 4 Prime Time networks were being watched. Something got broke with this update.:(

I also received the update (S541) and my HWS is not working correctly. It would not switch between tuners even after a RBR. It also indicated that PTA was active at 6:30am. Tuner activity showed that the 4 Prime Time networks were being watched. Something got broke with this update.:(
I don't have your issue on my HWSs.

I don't have your issue on my HWSs.
I didn't have enough time this morning to try some more fixes. I'll do a power cord reboot when I get home. It definitely was not switching between the tuners and tuner 3 was showing the 4 PTA channels as active. I've never seen that in the morning.

I didn't have enough time this morning to try some more fixes. I'll do a power cord reboot when I get home. It definitely was not switching between the tuners and tuner 3 was showing the 4 PTA channels as active. I've never seen that in the morning.
I see the PTA channels are active but I think it has always been this way. I am not having any problems switching between channels.

Are you using the tuner swap button or just punching in the channel number?
I am using the Channel Up/Down buttons, punch the channel number, red button TV activity screen, Swap button, Recall button, and the guide. All these methods work for me to change a channel on all three of my HWSs.

I am using the Channel Up/Down buttons, punch the channel number, red button TV activity screen, Swap button, Recall button, and the guide. All these methods work for me to change a channel on all three of my HWSs.
I guess that it is just my HWS that was broken by this update. I'll do the power cord reboot when I get home tonight and take it from there. I'll also have to check the other HWS I have.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I guess that it is just my HWS that was broken by this update. I'll do the power cord reboot when I get home tonight and take it from there. I'll also have to check the other HWS I have.
OK, good luck. I am still checking all the color buttons for any changes. Will post on that later.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID using the SatelliteGuys app!

I got S541 on my HWS. Isn't the mass update to add the CUI scheduled for this month or has this been put off? Could this update be some kind of prereq for the new interface?

How did reboot go?

How did reboot go?

The power cord reboot did not solve the problem. However, after this morning's system reboot, all is working again. It also looks like last weekend's wind storm messed up my dish alignment. I guess that I will finally have to ditch my mixed arc system and install the 1000.2 EA dish with hybrid LNB.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The power cord reboot did not solve the problem. However, after this morning's system reboot, all is working again. It also looks like last weekend's wind storm messed up my dish alignment. I guess that I will finally have to ditch my mixed arc system and install the 1000.2 EA dish with hybrid LNB.
I am glad you got her working.

Reactions: Voyager6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts