Sadoun introduces Monoblock FTA LNBFs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
not yet. I started working with it the other day on the Primestar dish and it was way too cold out so I quit (dang wind cut throuogh me). Suppose to get better this weekend (not too dang cold out) so I'll work on it this weekend and report back :)

Tony,

Have you had a chance to check out the monoblock or are you still in the middle of winter?

Got 6 inches of snow yesterday :( so we're still in winter

This week I'll work on it...suppose to be 50+ by Thursday :)

I'm going to guess that it would not be possible to use this LNBF thru a DiSEqC switch since it has one built in, right?

Or is the built in switch a 22kHz?

I'd like to use this on a Primestar dish to pick up Glorystar programming, but, would want to send the signal down the same coax as my current motorized system.

I'm going to guess that it would not be possible to use this LNBF thru a DiSEqC switch since it has one built in, right?
diseqc is built in so no you can't use it with another Diseqc

Or is the built in switch a 22kHz?
The LNB's are universal so they automatically have a 22k built in

I'd like to use this on a Primestar dish to pick up Glorystar programming, but, would want to send the signal down the same coax as my current motorized system.

stop thinking. I tried that right away and it didn't work. The focal length is too far away so the 2nd LNB wouldn't work. I'll verify it this weekend but last time I tried I got 91 (which is where the dish was originally) but 87 or 95 were very weak or non-existant

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)