Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Just wanted to post a note saying thanks to Brian at Sadoun Satellite.

I won an auction on ebay and wanted to upgrade the dish and add some items. After a slight misunderstanding on what I wanted, Brian took care of me and even got me a better price than I calculated from the website! WAY TO GO GUYS!!

I have ordered several items from a complete system to lnbs from them and they are always top notch! I still want them to have a "Sadoun" charge card :)

Well, I don't know what the policy is, I got my items at auction price, but I wanted to order a couple more things. I asked in the auction if I could upgrade the dish and they said sure (for a fee of course). I also bought an additional item but I just wanted to get it all shipped in one shipment, so I think my upgrade and then the additional item kinda made the order fullfilment trickier, but in the end they took care of it and like I said, for a better price than I figured.

Wow, I got the Sadoun / Satellite Guys free give away (Sg2100) today by Fedex. Though it was free, Sadoun has dealt it with avery professional way and sent it by Fedex! Thanks and Hats of to you Sadoun!

I have friends coming over in the evening.. can't put my hands on the motor today. Can't wait to install the motor. Hope I will b eable to do it tomorrow evening.

...I also bought my system from Sadoun and would recommend to others! One of the things I like about them is that they won't charge your credit card until after you actually receive your order !

I would just like to thank Sadoun for my FTA dish and motor package that included a susprise (free) satellite signal meter!

I keep throwing out the Sadoun name, as I too have always been well taken care of, and when I was awaiting my system back in March, I even had a message on my answering machine one day telling me of the status :)

Thank you guys.

It is our goal to offer you competitive pricing and savings on shipping costs and delivery times. We want to ensure that you will receive quality products and prompt delivery from Sadoun.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)