Salvation (CBS)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
Salvation starts Season 2 Monday, June 25 at 9/8c.

As the second season picks up, the world has learned about the asteroid that's headed toward Earth that will create an Extinction Level Event if it hits

Salvation starts Season 2 Monday, June 25 at 9/8c.

As the second season picks up, the world has learned about the asteroid that's headed toward Earth that will create an Extinction Level Event if it hits
IF a asteroid was really coming to the earth and it was an extinction level event , then what would be the use of a series? It will end with a huge explosion and the end of all life. Must not be a season 2 if season 1 ends this way.

Reactions: wormil
As I left this series, only a select group knew about the danger, and they were planning on how to avoid the asteroid from hitting Earth.

I read this season will have 13 episodes.

If the writers decide the asteroid will hit on the last episode, I will take that as there won't be a season 3 for this show. :D

I guess now I should at the very least re-watch last season's finale, to refresh my memory.

I liked Season 1 and this seems to be an easy one to cancel since the Cancellation Asteroid can hit at any time with no need to tie up any character arcs or loose ends. My DVR gets a workout on Sunday and Wednesday but gets no action on Monday.

Agree with both comments above.

I don't think the meteor will stall just to allow for a 3rd season.

I guess it will either hit or miss or they'll be able to blow it into pieces..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)