SAMI 7.5 Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rrob311

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2010
New England
I have a line on a Sami 7.5' dish for pretty cheap. Does anyone have an opinion or review of this dish? I would like to know how well it will pick up weaker signals and dvb-s2 signals.

I picked up a 10 foot Sami today. Hope it works better than my 6 foot special, and I think I had it tuned pretty well

Hope it works better than my 6 foot special
I don't doubt it will. From what I gather, from this board, and others, is SAMI dishes are good performers. Quite a few were around here BITD.

cool, I havent been able to test my 6 footer yet(support arms got bent in wind storm) I am scheduled to pickup the 7.5 next week so I will try to post pics when I obtain it. I am getting a dish mover and pole with it as well.

Have had one for 7 years. It pulls in most dvb s2. It is very well tuned.

My 10' sami does a little better but the 7.5 works very well on both c and ku

Cool I am hoping to possibly set this one up permanently if the performance is good enough.

when hbo and cinemax were on G1 on 4DTV, i never had any issues locking the signals. those signals were tricky. my 7.5 had no problem.

my 7.5' gets a lot of fta dvb s2 feeds.

the price is good but the size is small. I hope you aren't dissappointed after doing all the work of setup and tuning. I tested a 7.5 footer also and took it down because it was not getting some of the signals and wasn't as strong as the 10' er. If I had to give someone my opinion it would be to start with a 10' dish. good luck.

I have a 7.5 SAMI and there is very little that I am unable to receive with it. I have been very happy with it.

bobvick can you receive the 1562 SR mexican locals on 99w with that dish? I got the dish but it is still in my Van. I probably won't have time to set it up for a couple of weeks but I plan on parking it on a bird that my 10' winegard doesn't have a clear shot at from trees. Maybe the Satmex birds.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)