GEOSAT pro C2 or WSI ESX242 lnbf?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dishman Dan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
N/A
What dual C band lnbf is a better choice? The C2 or the ESX242? The ESX242 had a pretty good review here but the C2 also looks good. I need one for a 10 foot BUD going up soon. Any preference or other recomendations?

I'm running four C2s currently on my C band 6' dish setups. I have 3 offset dishes with them rigged on even though it's not their intended design and one prime focus.

If/When my current Cband LNBF dies, which it will as I've had some water infiltration (which I repaired last fall), will be replaced with the C2. (Actually just ordered one to have on hand for WHEN it dies)

I've had both and couldn't tell the difference. Either will do a good job for you, if you can get a special deal on one or the other. Neither is a match for spending $150 dollars more and getting an orthomode feed setup ! :)

I've had both and couldn't tell the difference. Either will do a good job for you, if you can get a special deal on one or the other. Neither is a match for spending $150 dollars more and getting an orthomode feed setup ! :)

Those where my observations too.

Those where my observations too.

You couldn't tell the difference in the casting and the build? Maybe you have an older ESX422 model? I know Robbie had purchased from our factory a few years ago. The current DMSI and the WSI models are both much less robust casting.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)