Samsung 360 HD Box

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I dont know what happened to it...
I try plugging the power cord into the elctrical outlet and Get no picture no audio whatsoever... and the box wont even boot up...
it just makes a somekind of rapid clicking sound... it wont stop until i unplug the power cord....

:eek: :confused: :mad:

I dont know what happened to it...
I try plugging the power cord into the elctrical outlet and Get no picture no audio whatsoever... and the box wont even boot up...
it just makes a somekind of rapid clicking sound... it wont stop until i unplug the power cord....

:eek: :confused: :mad:

I don't know what happened either, but I think you are better off. I had a 360 once. It was nothing but trouble. D* replaced it with an LG3200a, the best non mpeg4 box out there, IMHO.

Try leaving it unplugged overnigt so all the capacitors discharge maybe it will work maybe it won't. Ebay may be your replacement source.

The Same thing happened to mine. But I left it unplugged for about two weeks and went to plug it back in and it made repetitive clicking noises. I opened it up and they sounded like they were coming from the power supply.

Did u find a solution or a fix or a cause of it ?

No, but when I opened up the case and powered it on, the clicking noise sounded like it was coming from either a transformer or a capacitor. I am currently looking for a replacement power supply but I can imagine that such an obscure item would be hard to find, especially for a specific receiver. I am also thinking about buying replacement transformers and capacitors and seeing If I can fix it myself.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

70 New HD Channel CSR Rumor

H20 software update?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)