Samsung Smart TV

#1_realist

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 27, 2012
I recently got a UN46EH5300 Samsung smart TV, and I haven't had a chance to play around with it too much. I used AllShare to stream some movies from my laptop, and I've used Netflix.

Has anyone else found any other cool things that I should know about using a samsung smart tv?

Hulu plus is available, and it looks like Samsung has it's own Smart TV app store to download other stuff.

After playing around with the TV and learning a little bit from Samsungs discussion forums, I learned that if you load the AllShare program onto a PC you can push video's from the computer to the TV as long as they are on the same network. I tested this out a few times, and it worked pretty well. It's to bad I don't have a Samsung phone, because I could just use the AllShare remote app to send video from the computer using my phone or pull video from my PC to my phone.

Just discovered that with my samsung galaxy tab 2 7" tablet, you can also wirelessly push your music stored on the table to your Samsung Smart TV (and home theatre system). So the tablet becomes a little, portable-throughout-the-house wireless jukebox! Should work with Samsung smartphones, too... (I have the 2011 46" D6000, which unfortunately was skipped as far as Amazon instant video streaming...) Netflix user interface isn't very good on my version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)