Sanctuary - Official thread

weak weak weak... Painful to watch... slow as hell... not that I have been to hell but I think hell will be much interested than sanctuary... maybe they should move sanctuary to hell...

It's on SCI-FI channel now!

If that's NOT Hell, I don't know what is!!! :D:D

Most of their stuff makes me scream with burning pain, everytime I see it, especially their CGI effects, and those stinking HUGE bugs they keep putting on the screen. My gosh, they take up 1/3 of the screen now! :mad:

Well, I try not to overly into all of the details of shows so I guess that is why I like it.

I do think the daughter is a bit over the top but over all it has only been two episodes and they are trying to build up the story line. I think the 2nd ep where they brought in the Cabal organization along with those "others" that was mentioned by Tapping's ex are the beginnings of what they are leading into..

I say give it a try and then make your own determinations if you like it or not.

I'm on the fence. I find myself watching it and enjoying it, but easily distracted. Took me a few days to finish the pilot as I'd stop it and do something else. The girl is pretty annoying, but I agree with others that they could be just trying to establish the characters.

-Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts