Sanctuary - Official thread

I must admit I am surprised...SciFi has picked it up for a second season. It has been getting a little better.

I must admit I am surprised...SciFi has picked it up for a second season. It has been getting a little better.

Don't forget, BSG's only coming back for 10 shows, and SG: Atlantis is ending it's run mid january. So, Sciffy doesn't have any other programming to fill in, so that's why they probably renewed this for a second season.

And it is cheap to produce. No mind blowing special effects. Started as a Internet show. Imagine if they invested a little money into it.

Okay, I liked "The Five". Nice background histories and further character depth and development. More to come with the A storyline, I'm sure.

The B plot was dispensable, especially since there wasn't any tie to the A plot, but my prediction at the beginning of this series is turning out to be correct - vampires and werewolves have made full appearances now...

If they do this right, they could make something out of this series... I'm still skeptical, but a bit more hopeful after seeing "The Five"...

Yeah, I am enjoying it. Hopefully it will stay around long enough for us to know just how good it can be...

How about Amanda and the long black hair?? Man I am digging that too!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)