Sanctuary - Official thread

mloebl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 10, 2004
MA
I'm embarressed to say I had to break up watching last week's episode as I kept getting motion sick watching it :eek: Wasn't bad, but a bit corny at times.

-Mike

mloebl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 10, 2004
MA
Anyone else watching this season? I thought the premier episode was ok, just not sure if I'm as into it this season since it's been on hiatus for a bit. From the lack of posts, wonder if I'm not alone? ;)

-Mike

theoak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 2, 2008
Idaho
I may just end up recording this season and then watching it during Christmas break when there are nothing but reruns ...

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
I have been watching it. It is just hard to remember all that is going on... good old SyFy taking a show off the air with a cliffhanger for 9 months. After the second episode last week, I think I remember most of the plot lines at least.

long_time_DNC

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, where it rains a lot...
I kept the two-part cliffhanger on my dvr for 9 months and watched the 2 episodes a couple of days before the season premier, so I could refresh my memory... Forgot how good the cliffhanger actually was...especially when compared to the season premier...

mloebl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 10, 2004
MA
I liked it too... ending wasn't bad either as it wasn't exactly a happy ending for a change. Though from the previews from the rest of the season, sounds like it may end up happy, so who knows ;)

I wish I had kept the season finale last year like other's have... I really did forget a lot after several mos. I can't remember why Tesla and the Druid are now both "good", but I think it had something to do with the source blood.

-Mike

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
If they keep this erratic schedule, the show will be nothing more than filler. I hope they can run 15-20 episodes in a short time frame now. Not 9 then off again for another 9 months.

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
Caught the last two episodes of the current season yesterday. I was a bit surprised they didn't leave it as a cliffhanger after the explosion. Makes me think it is over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)