Santonio Holmes Traded To New York Jets For 5th Round Pick!

who will replace him? this draft is weak at the WR position. they will look into FA i guess or trade.I hate he went to the Jets :rant: :D

I think Holmes testing positive AGAIN is the straw that broke the Steelers back, this organization gave him a chance after testing positive once, you think he would of learned his lesson, they just don't like this kind of people in their organization adding to his assault charges in Orlando and his twitter remarks. Time for him to go.

I think Holmes testing positive AGAIN is the straw that broke the Steelers back, this organization gave him a chance after testing positive once, you think he would of learned his lesson, they just don't like this kind of people in their organization adding to his assault charges in Orlando and his twitter remarks. Time for him to go.

I forgot about that. the move makes sense then.........

Most likely will be 8 games if he is found to have assaulted the woman in Florida.

A witness has taken responsibility for tossing a glass at a woman at an Orlando nightclub, according to the lawyer for Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes who was first accused of attacking the woman.

An investigator tracked down the witness, who gave a sworn statement saying he threw the glass because the woman was attacking Holmes, Adam Swickle said Friday. Swickle did not identify the witness, but said it was the first person the woman's friends told police threw the glass.

"This is extortion in its purest form," Swickle said.

Lawyer: witness takes responsibility in Orlando case against Steelers receiver Santonio Holmes - latimes.com

So Holmes gets traded for inappropriate Tweeting and Pig Ben gets a pass for raping (allegedly for the 2nd time)? Hmmm.

I didn't know Ben was charged...........:confused: there's no doubt he will face some punishment but unless he is charged,why would you expect any drastic moves by the team or the NFL? so far he's only guilty of being a moron. whether he's getting a free pass or not there is no way for you and I to know that :)

I didn't know Ben was charged...........:confused: there's no doubt he will face some punishment but unless he is charged,why would you expect any drastic moves by the team or the NFL? so far he's only guilty of being a moron. whether he's getting a free pass or not there is no way for you and I to know that :)

:up:up:up

Look, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I didn't think I was stating anything other than the obvious. Both Ben & Holmes have had off the field issues, most notably this offseason. And NEITHER have been "officially charged". I mentioned a while back that one of them (or preferably both) would have to take the fall. It now looks like Holmes is taking the fall, while Ben gets to stay.

Look, I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I didn't think I was stating anything other than the obvious. Both Ben & Holmes have had off the field issues, most notably this offseason. And NEITHER have been "officially charged". I mentioned a while back that one of them (or preferably both) would have to take the fall. It now looks like Holmes is taking the fall, while Ben gets to stay.

The Steelers were forced to be proactive because of a few things. Santonio Holmes issues OFF the field issues and if I am not mistaken, he is a free agent after this year. I DO think the Steelers were sort of low balled by the Jets. a 5th pick??!!

This is a WARNING to Big Dumba$$ Ben....

The Steelers were forced to be proactive because of a few things. Santonio Holmes issues OFF the field issues and if I am not mistaken, he is a free agent after this year. I DO think the Steelers were sort of low balled by the Jets. a 5th pick??!!

This is a WARNING to Big Dumba$$ Ben....

and just for the record, as a Browns fan, I'm ecstatic by this move! Santonio Holmes was the Steelers greatest weapon on offense (Ward is over the hill). I'm glad he's gone!

and just for the record, as a Browns fan, I'm ecstatic by this move! Santonio Holmes was the Steelers greatest weapon on offense (Ward is over the hill). I'm glad he's gone!

ON the football side, the JETS have put together quite the team...with Cromartie and Holmes...:rolleyes:

....the Cincinnati Bengals EAST....!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)