Sat 99 and 103

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ruylope

Original poster
Jan 18, 2008
I have a slim line au9. Connected directly to directtv HD dvr. Get 101,110,119 signal strength in the 90s all around but the damn 99 and 103 sats are a no show. Please to god tell me what the hell to do. This is real vanilla. The slimline ka/ku 5 multi switch has its own switch box built in, running on a 8 foot cable to dvr. Pulling my hair out, ready to kill myself. Please suggest something other than best way to kill one's self.

Are you getting all of your HD channels right now?

And are you in an area where you would get signal from both the 99 and 103 right now? Since the 99 is a spot beam, you may not see a signal from it.

Forgot to ask that; its got to the point where I assume the user knows at least that much (if they are in a DMA currently served by HD LiL)

I have a slim line au9. Connected directly to directtv HD dvr. Get 101,110,119 signal strength in the 90s all around but the damn 99 and 103 sats are a no show. Please to god tell me what the hell to do. This is real vanilla. The slimline ka/ku 5 multi switch has its own switch box built in, running on a 8 foot cable to dvr. Pulling my hair out, ready to kill myself. Please suggest something other than best way to kill one's self.

presuming you have a bbc connected you will only see a signal on 103b unless you are in an area that the spotbeam will reach, i myself have no signal on 99 or 103a, yet still get all hd channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts