Sat finder for camping

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
Considering using orby for camping but not sure what I'm going to need for aiming dish..Have no problem using the very old SatFinder SF-95 on Dish but I know nothing about this gtmedia v8 finder..Do I need to have data on cell phone for this app to work? Most of the time where we camp theres no cell service?Any suggestions or advise?

The best way to acquaint yourself with setting up a system is to do it in your yard before you go anywhere. Multiple setups on different surfaces will demonstrate the importance of getting the mast plumb.

The secret is getting the azimuth, elevation and skew numbers together for your planned campsite(s) before you leave (since you don't appear to have data on your phone). You preset the elevation and skew and the rest is just turning the dish on the pole.

Reactions: truckracer
That was my main concern is that the App will work without having cell signal..I have some signal Apps that won't work without cell signal

How much for top shelf? Are they selling it? then give me a link. With recording and The Discovery Channel, espn, cnn, tbs, tnt, tennis, hgtv, Tlc, chinese news, and finally must have the outdoor channel and i have a local antenna. How much is it in my door? And send it, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts