Status
Please reply by conversation.

acuevas

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Orange County
Hi All,

I have two DirecTV SONY SAT-HD100 connected to the same outdoor antenna and I am using them for over-the-air digital channels. The issue is one gets channels and the other does not - the error message is that the unit is "searching for digital signal".

The set up is the same for both. I know they are older units, but its all I can afford right now. Any suggestions are most welcomed.

Check your menu selections for dish setup. I'm guessing one is set without satellite dish and the other isn't so it is looking for a Directv signal.

Thanks,

I did same setup on both as you described and it worked. I can now view channels on both. However, one scans and 'grabs' more channels than the other one. Any idea as to why? Is there a firmware upgrade for these units?

Thanks,

I did same setup on both as you described and it worked. I can now view channels on both. However, one scans and 'grabs' more channels than the other one. Any idea as to why? Is there a firmware upgrade for these units?

Are you using the same antenna for both? If so, you may need to add an in line amp. How about splitters? Are there any with open ports? You should replace those with one that has the number you need, or at least cap the unused ones with 75 ohm terminators.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Problem with NFL SUPERCAST Adobe Air

K before program on play list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts