Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Tonight Ralf and Mike are going to try something new... tonight they are going to broadcast video!

To tune in CLICK HERE.

Works best on IE and Chrome.

Show starts tonight at 9PM following SatelliteGuys own... Satellite Nation!

Very cool, I have pondered that for the future of this show. I like the idea of regular talk shows though with audio only.

OK he restarted the stream, and I can hear the AC on in the room and some noise from Ralfs headphones but no actual show audio.

What were they using to stream?

Maybe we can do a google hang out next week.

Ralf's raising the bar video now lol.

Do they have a replay somewhere?

When WION does choose to do video, we use Ustream. Aside from the commercials at odd times, not a bad service. Like many services, the commercials go away with paid subscription. Audio can be piped right out of whatever the presenter is using for satguys radio (small mixer? PC?) and you select THAT audio from "line in" on the video broadcasting PC instead of the camera's internal audio to make it all come together. Hope that helps! Example at: http://i1430.com/VIDEO.html We did not run high frame rate, as we were preserving our bandwidth, but you'll get the idea. We only use the video camera now for large studio events.

Was listening but was busy, Scott converting and uploading files for Sat Nation. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts