satellite 119?

mikes197131

Original poster
May 8, 2009
Riverton, Wy
I just set up my prepaid dish 301. I installed the satellite and was relieved to finally get a good signal. The signal was on 110 satellite, and I didn't realize that in order to get the programming I wanted I would have to have to use 119.
Where is 119? is it more west than 110? I had a hard time just finding that signal. Can someone help? I live in Riverton, Wyoming.

Facing the satellite dish move the dish to the left (to the right if you are behind it). Also move your elevation setting of the satellite dish down. If you have a Dish 500 make sure you are not picking up the 110 satellite on the 119 lnb. You can do this by covering over the 110 lnb with tin foil and tuning in 119. Make sure your mast / pole is plumb so that you know that your elevation and skew numbers are true.

Once you get 119 in run the check switch. If you run a check switch and only pick up 110 then it will not recognize 119 when you use the dish point signal strength screen so you will have to run another check switch test with the satellite disconnected to clear the switch matrix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)