Satellite 99

Status
Please reply by conversation.
KAKU lnbs do work with Phase III dish. You only have to notch the arm of the dish and the lnb slides right in. The signal strength can be good for 101 and 99 OR 101 and 103, if you want all three, then you will have signal problems on one or both of the KA band satellites.

HUGHES HIRD-EI

HI, CAN USE THIS OLD VERSION RECEIVER TO GET SIGNAL FROM 101 AND 119 SATELLITES WITH AT9 OR UT9 DIRECTV DISH

THANKS

It's been done already ,18 inch round dish mounted to a phase III arm and SL3 LNB.

It only picks up (99 and 101) or (101 and 103) your choice you must realign the dish to swap birds.

If you use the (18X20) phase III reflector you can get all three (99-101-103):)

It's been done already ,18 inch round dish mounted to a phase III arm and SL3 LNB.

It only picks up (99 and 101) or (101 and 103) your choice you must realign the dish to swap birds.

If you use the (18X20) phase III reflector you can get all three (99-101-103):)

you referring to a Muti-sat 3 lnb model? (discontinued)

one 18 inch dish picks up one sat at time.

problem solve.... Slimline 5 LNB.. 101, 102 (depends on how far west) 103c 99, 110 and 119 and if locals invlolved. 72.5.

The phase III dish and 3 LNB module have not been discontinued,they are still used for SD equipment installs (101-110-119).

HD installs use the Slimline 3 (99-101-103) or 5 dish (99-101-103-110-119)

The Slimline 3 LNB can be mounted to the smaller phase III dish for HD reception (99HD-101SD-103HD) operation.

hmm.. must be a midwest thing... for this area, multi-sats are discontinuned. But again, we're now broadcasting digital and no longer useing SD recievers. thank god for that bc my van would be stocked with 4 different systems.. SD, SDdvr, HD, HDDVR. Now its stocked with HD, or a HDDVR. I have not came across the 3 LNB dishes in over a year!

you referring to a Muti-sat 3 lnb model? (discontinued)

one 18 inch dish picks up one sat at time.

problem solve.... Slimline 5 LNB.. 101, 102 (depends on how far west) 103c 99, 110 and 119 and if locals invlolved. 72.5.

phase 3 odu's are not discontinued.

maybe for you its not... but it is for our area. (our district manager said we will never see a Multi-sat in our area again. )

Hell i still got a box of a Multi-sat thats collecting dust for the last year and a half. Its rare to see that around here now.

Not using them and discontinued are 2 different things. Directv has multiple market that use the 119 for their locals. Why your office stopped is the same reason why all 72.5 markets stopped. You locals are sent via the KA stream.

LOL try telling him that. you'll be his newest bestest friend!

I havent carried a Multi-sat in two years in my van.

I would if I could. Spreading false information is wrong and terrible. Just say our market doesn't use them just like my market doesn't use round odu's. Phase III odu are still used in Round dish markets use it when a customer is subbing to Jadewold or Spanish programming, and all the equipment is SD. As a manager he shouldn't spread fud because you believed it, and spread it here.

I would if I could. Spreading false information is wrong and terrible. Just say our market doesn't use them just like my market doesn't use round odu's. Phase III odu are still used in Round dish markets use it when a customer is subbing to Jadewold or Spanish programming, and all the equipment is SD. As a manager he shouldn't spread fud because you believed it, and spread it here.

alright, fine. well for SOUTH DAKOTA... make sure i repeat that.. for SOUTH DAKOTA, we do NOT use Multi-sats nor do we use 18 inch dishes any more.

other states. check with your local directv/dish network for your dish weapons.

is that better?

alright, fine. well for SOUTH DAKOTA... make sure i repeat that.. for SOUTH DAKOTA, we do NOT use Multi-sats nor do we use 18 inch dishes any more.

other states. check with your local directv/dish network for your dish weapons.

is that better?

better than looking like a fool

Along with your manager telling you there is a 102 direct bird :)

If he wants to call it 102 then he should also call Directs 110 bird 109.

Along with your manager telling you there is a 102 direct bird :)

If he wants to call it 102 then he should also call Directs 110 bird 109.

LOL no you got that part wrong... put your reading glasses on and re-read who said what to me.

my district manager (which is in the same office i go in evry month in sioux falls) did NOT say anything about 102. its a TECH that used to work in the sioux falls area moved to rapid city area.

but we dropped that issue, that tech that said it lied or whatever. i dont care nomore.... way to bring that back asshat.

whats on 109? and yes directv has 110. we got like 2 transponder off that.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts